Fuel 364: Don’t…Apologize
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Morning Walk & Talk Thoughts
- Apologies and saying “I’m sorry” tends to come about when feeling awkward for something said or done.
- Anytime I did anything that made people feel uncomfortable, I felt bad.
POINT #2: Oops, Sorry!
- There’s nothing to be sorry about when being ourselves.
- Life is that people feel and have emotions, and one of the first things that we can do is to apologize for sharing our truth.
POINT #3: Stop Apologizing For Showing Up
- Freedom has always come about with the cost of blood; that’s reality.
- Apologizing is a cover-up for the hate, loathing and shame of who you actually are, but you’ll recognize that you’re far more effective in life with less sorries .
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you apologizing and saying sorry too much?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Stop saying “I’m sorry” for a week. Stop apologizing for who you are or at least start taking notice as to how many times you apologize.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Stop apologizing and own your shit. Owning the truth of who you are is far harder than realized, but does that mean that I apologize for it? Or can I learn from it? Worrying that this other piece of you may not make others feel comfortable allows other people’s responses to me come about with a hurricane of emotions. I have nothing to apologize for by being me.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?