Fuel 365: 61 Hours…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: 2 1/2 Straight Days of Talking
- There have been 365 days worth of Warrior On Fire Daily Fuels.
- The Daily Fuel had its own evolution of starting as a Sunday sermon to what it is now.
POINT #2: Action Guides For A Year
- There are emails with daily action guides for a whole year.
- Anytime you start something new, you’re going to take a lot of heat.
POINT #3: Can You Stay Committed?
- I recognized that even when I was ready to burn the show to the ground, I was forced to see change because of what I had done, which in turn brought gratitude for opportunity rather than focusing on the persecution.
- One individual can have a massive impact on many when staying consistent as he achieves expansion.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you contributing to the pool of society in living the Warrior’s Way as you put into play the action guides from this show?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Email me: email@example.com and tell me what you’re seeing, share the results, and it will give me the fuel to continue sharing these messages.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“In the beginning, I had to learn how to deal with myself amidst all of this rising pressure in creating a podcast that was against the norm. It forced me to grow inside of myself. After a few months, the persecutions stopped, inside of me as well as from the outside, because I didn’t let things get to me like they used to.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?