Fuel 367: Dreams Come True
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Driving Down The Pacific Coast Highway
- Today was a first event for co-training with my wife for our hairstyling business.
- It’s been a dream of mine to work WITH my wife not only in our marriage but in business as well.
POINT #2: Powerful Behind & In Front Of The Chair
- For the first time, my wife and I get to see each other in our own element.
- We get to see and show who we are as professionals as a power house couple.
POINT #3: Endure, Endure, Endure
- There’s a BIG difference between unrealistic targets and timelines.
- Most targets can become reality if the timeline is endured.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you lost your passion and commitment for a vision that you’ve wanted?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It’s not about having unrealistic targets; it’s unrealistic timelines. Inside of those, you don’t have the fight and commitment to stay consistent within those timelines to accomplish what you have envisioned. I’ve been in a fight to get myself and my wife to a place that we can play the art and science of coordination. It takes two to tango, but more than that, it takes one to ENDURE all of the reasons that keep holding you back because you’re focused on unrealistic timelines.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?