Fuel 386: Clean It Up…It’s Easier To See The Sh*t
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Artificial Grass & Shit
- Like people, dogs have shit that constantly needs to get cleaned up and taken care of, so we switched to special artificial grass for dogs.
- With the new “perfect” grass, the dog shit is more noticeable.
POINT #2: Intolerable Shit
- When we operate in a state of chaos, we don’t notice the individual pieces of shit in our lives.
- Once we clean our lives up, what we tolerated before becomes intolerable.
POINT #3: Cleaning Up
- When we operate with transparency, we don’t tolerate the bullshit.
- We can see the shit right when it happens, rather than blends in with everything else up.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you allowed shit to be tolerable and pile up because your life is in chaos?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Clean up one part of the shit you have been tolerating today. If it’s a bill you need to pay, pay it. If it’s a conversation you need to have, talk.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“When our life is a shitstorm, and we let it go to chaos, we tolerate more shit. The minute that we level up and bring order back, the shit becomes intolerable.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?