Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Knocking on 2018’s Door
- It’s been a time for change yet again, after the first radio shows from 2013 to now going into 2018.
- I got the idea to launch this podcast in January of 2015 as a weekly Sunday Sermon that eventually went to shooting from my cell phone for what you hear now.
POINT #2: Showstopping Burnout
- Within the hundreds of episodes that I’ve been doing for this podcast, there have been many times of quitting the show, even going months at a time not doing the episodes
- We’ve had hundreds of thousands of emails back, sending out millions of emails to those, but now there’s time for a change.
POINT #3: The Warrior Empire Network
- Available in video, audio and text, the podcasts will be available in three different formats to take the Wake Up Warrior message to others all over the world.
- We’re looking for more ways to touch more people, creating the Warrior Empire Network with the following podcasts: Date Your Wife (co-hosted by my beautiful wife Danielle), Warrior Wealth, Warrior Week with Wake Up Warrior Lead Trainer Sam Falsafi and BMS with my wife and salon trainers for the hair extension industry Anianne Rivera and Valerie Plunk.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are some topics that you would like to see discussed in the Daily Fuel, Date Your Wife, Warrior Wealth, Warrior Week and BMS?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Email those topics to me: email@example.com
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“2018 will be about changing the game in three different formats: video, audio and text for Warrior On Fire as well as even more podcasts within the newly created Warrior Empire Network: Date Your Wife podcast with my wife Danielle, Warrior Wealth from my banking days prior to Warrior, Warrior Week with Lead Coach Sam Falsafi talking about ‘parables from the pit’ that takes the Warrior’s Way from multiple examples. The other podcast will be Big Money Stylist (BMS) with my wife in her hair industry of Natural Beaded Rows (NBR) along with trainers from her salon with Anianne Rivera and Valerie Plunk.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?