Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Looking for 2018 Changes
- We will be doing a video, audio AND text experience with the Daily Fuel podcast to watch, listen and read the Warrior On Fire podcasts.
- In addition to this, there will be FOUR other podcasts, mentioned in Fuel 664 and part of the Warrior Empire Network.
POINT #2: Spatting College Football Terms
- There are a lot of terms, sweatbands, and towels that we believed made us look and act like champions within my high school and college football life.
- There are certain items of clothing that I would care about, and hardly any of my outfits, making me realize that I need to step up my game with the clothing that I wear now.
POINT #3: Customizing Me
- I can’t believe how much better I feel wearing custom-clothing for me because I want to value the look that I portray going out on dates with my wife, who looks good all of the time.
- The point isn’t about the clothes, but about putting attention towards myself mentally in an outward way to project who I am on the inside.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently stuck and you’re not looking good to yourself? Where are you not showing up?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board one thing that you can do now to start upping your game in that area.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I had never considered it in my brain that I should look good for my wife as something that is necessary. I need to dress the part to package myself for the part that she plays in my life, going all in to be to the point that she’s at with looking fantastic all of the time. Across all areas of the Core 4, there is an area that we can look good in order to feel good so that we can play good in whatever we tackle.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?