Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Fun Surf Session
- These surf break waves that I paddled out to has become one of my greatest strengths.
- A vast part about surfing is about learning how to read the waves and know what’s coming up.
POINT #2: Reps, Reps, Reps
- I do the same thing over and over again in order to get good at surfing, just as I have with speaking, regardless of ideal conditions.
- I have done thousands of videos, spending tens of thousands of hours speaking, and like surfing, I sucked at the beginning.
POINT #3: You Gotta Suck First
- The only way we can become great at something that we first initially sucked at is through continual repetition, regardless of the situation.
- My marriage is on fire because of the steady, continual practice that I have poured into it, which is no different than constantly working on various techniques while surfing or learning how to be comfortable speaking in front of others.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you become the snotty surfer, being too good to go get the reps?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you have become snotty and snooty; too good to get the reps needed in that area.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Reps, reps, reps, reps, reps. That’s how I become good at anything I do, regardless of the situations and conditions. Whether it’s in surfing, speaking or my relationship with my wife.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?