Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: We All Have Daily Patterns
- Every morning we tend to follow the same routine, and I tend to wake up as quite an asshole until I am able to do my Core 4 and Stack.
- These actions are explained in greater detail inside of the WarriorBook.
POINT #2: Aligning Patterns
- Everybody is on point when their patterns are in alignment, yet in order to grow, we have to destroy the patterns that we get used to.
- We can’t be elite if we don’t know how to operate outside of our patterns.
POINT #3: Bridging the Gap to Course Correct/Restart
- We need to learn how to bridge the gap between what we set out to do and when shit hits the fan and forces us to course correct.
- The power is being able to be in a pattern, have it get hijacked, and yet be able to transition from that interrupt and continue a new pattern that still creates results for power.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself stuck in a particular pattern that gets hijacked, and you have not been able to course correct to Plan B, leaving you in struggle, strife and frustration?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that area that you struggle with having a transition plan, then write down the one thing you can do today to course correct for power.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Everybody is on point when their patterns are in alignment, but what happens when those patterns get interrupted? In order to grow, we have to destroy the patterns that we’re currently leaning on for power in order to get to a newer pattern of power. You can’t be elite if you don’t know how to operate outside of your patterns.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?