Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: School Sign Epiphanies
- “Warning: Future Leaders at Work and Play” is the sign that I see in front of my daughter’s school, along with a no cell phone use symbol.
- When I was in 5th grade, I was a little shithead, and never would have imagined becoming the Founder of Wake Up Warrior.
POINT #2: Notes to Play
- I was the type of student that had so many shenanigans that I had to have signed notes sent home in order to play football.
- Dr Pennington vouched for me and could see that I was a natural as a PE Teacher, becoming the highest paid PE Teacher in the world, at least according to me.
POINT #3: Leading the Leaders
- Parents are abdicating the responsibility of leading the future leaders (aka kids today) by relying on teachers and church leaders to train their kids.
- There is no greater calling than to be a parent that teaches through example our children that
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are their relationships with future leaders that you’ve had an opportunity yet are not leading?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the names of these individuals that you are not leading. Then answer the hard question on what you’re going to do to start leading the future leaders.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I lead tens of thousands of people every week, and my teachers while I was a kid had no fucking clue. The entire game is covered up inside of these schools and neighborhoods, not realizing that the youth and kids we see today will be our world leaders 30 years from today. There’s going to be a hold new brand of leaders going to school right now…so who’s leading the leaders?”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?