Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The Cook in Front of You
- I went out to dinner with my daughter Ruby at a hibachi grill before going out for shakes for dessert, which she describes in today’s episode as your meal gets made right in front of you.
- There’s a Master Chef with a red hat that made our food this evening.
POINT #2: Marble Drinks and Milkshakes
- After describing the soft drink that we had at the Japanese restaurant, Ruby and I had a live interaction going through the McDonald’s drive thru.
- The experience that I have with my daughter is a priceless interaction that no one else can do for her.
POINT #3: Looking forward to Experiences, not Commodities
- The mini-date that I had with my daughter is an example of one aspect of my life that I choose to have an experience in.
- Within all of our relationships we can choose to treat them as an experience or a commodity, depending on how we show up.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you show up as a commodity and not an experience?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you’re becoming commoditized then after it’s clarified, write out what you’re going to do to turn it into an experience.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Having an experience is the difference in the way that we have our relationships, like having a mini-date with my daughter. When we focus more on the experience than the cost or action itself, we are given a richer and more fulfilling outcome.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?