Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Date Night with the Wife
- While my wife and I are about to head to a date night and drinks with another couple; good friends of ours that have had an incredible journey uncovering and healing from issues from the past.
- This occurred from doing the process that we call The Stack in Wake Up Warrior.
POINT #2: Growth is Hard but Required
- As one person begins to change, it puts tension on the other person in the relationship.
- Tension is part of growth, and yet it can quickly become extremely chaotic.
POINT #3: Tension Experiences
- Inevitably, you’re either going to choose tension or it’s going to be placed upon you.
- Either you are moving and they are not, or vice versa. Either way, change is hard but required in order to grow.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you see a relationship that is under tension?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the name of the person you have tension with, and identify if you’re the one growing or you’re growing. Then write out if you have chosen to rise with the tension or to quit. Only you will be able to know that.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s an unspoken social agreement that when I say this, you do that, but the moment that the person no longer chooses to do ‘this’ the person that responded to ‘that’ gets lost in the chaos. The reality is…they’ve changed, and change is hard. It puts tension on others, especially those that choose not to rise along with it.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?