Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Creating the Situation of All Situations
- About a month ago or so, I broke the tip of my surfboard, which I’ve mentioned in a previous episode.
- It wasn’t until my surf coach pointed out that it was broken that I even realized it, though it took awhile for his gesticulations to make sense.
POINT #2: Sooner Than Later with the Board Doctor
- Coach Mo has a guy in Huntington Beach that was able to fix my board, but it took a certain time frame, and I’d rather have the board back to me sooner rather than later.
- After getting my board back and putting them up next to the wall after surfing, I was looking at the board where it was repaired.
POINT #3: Brokenness is How We Are Reborn
- The crack had occurred between the King and the Crown on the Warrior Crest on my board.
- Just like that broken line on that board tell a story, so do the scars in our lives, and sometimes the only way we can gain expansion in our lives is to break and heal.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently breaking as a king? Where are you experiencing the tension of breakage but you know it’s time to heal. Where do you know you need to break as a king so you can heal?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area in which you have been broken and must heal, then the area that you must break in order to heal. Then write out the first step to take in order to heal yourself and grow.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s constantly something for me to learn. This little Voice inside is telling me to learn from things that others would see as random coincidences, but for me, they’re an experience of truth being taught. After looking at the crack between the crown and the word KING on the Warrior crest of my board, it represented the scars that I experienced as a king that fell and was able to rise again. In order to heal you have to be broken. The only way we can gain expansion in our lives is to be broken in the way in which life operates. Brokenness is part of life.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?