Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Driving Back from the Airport
- I was sitting at the airport for about 6 hours watching my flight delayed four times.
- The plane was on the ground, filled with the luggage, pilots, and passengers, appeased with cookies and chips.
POINT #2: Freezing Rain and Ice Storms
- During this time, the Voice inside said, “Go home” so I cancelled everything and pack my shit back up and drove back home, making it a nice little surprise for my family.
- It’s the only day this week that freezing rain and ice storms continued to delay the plane.
POINT #3: Wanting to Have Another Child
- My wife and I want to have another child, and the days that I was going to go to Chicago were during the ideal time to make a baby.
- I could boil it down to one simple thing: conditions were such that I had to make a decision to move forward or course correct.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) is the Voice giving you instruction and you choose not to listen?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what the Voice is telling you to do in regards to this area. Once you have that down, write out what you are committed to doing today to follow that Voice.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are going to be thoughts that come into your world in which your mind is going to play games with you, and then there are times that the Voice tells you to do this or not do this very simply. We make it a lot more complicated when we choose not to listen. When we listen to the Voice, it opens up an opportunity to get clear on what the mind is telling us as different than what our heart is telling us.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?