Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Toxic Rains and Running Errands
- Why am I not surfing today? It’s because it’s raining like crazy, so I’m tackling other shit that is needed to be done in life, going for a run instead.
- The water develops a very high bacteria level with this type of rain that forms a toxic environment for surfing.
POINT #2: Quarterly Challenges Across the Core 4
- Every single quarter in the year, I focus on Challenges within my Body, Being, Balance and Business which puts a lot of pressure and stress on the body.
- Balance is the term that I use across the board to talk about relationships with my family, but the reality is that there is no real balance in life.
POINT #3: Triple Threats Against Borrowed Time
- It’s impossible to balance out equal time to everything in life, which requires a constant give and take to harmonize life, especially when something comes up that requires pouring more energy into another area.
- We need to learn how to delegate, delete or automate things in our life in order to accomplish the life of having it all.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) can you use the triple threat: Delegate, Delete, Automate?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area where you will be delegating, deleting or automating. Then write out the first thing that you can do today to get that completed.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“You’ve got to be able to delegate in order to live a life of having it all, realizing that you cannot do it all. When you are willing to hand off power to allow other people to grow, it helps you accomplish things that you would otherwise not be able to do. There are also things in our lives that need to be deleted, and the last one is to systemize or automate within our lives, doing things.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?