Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Another Day…Another War
- Half of the relationship that comes with having kids is going to war with them.
- There’s a war when shit goes sideways as well as a war within that will trigger aspects from them about yourself.
POINT #2: Responsibility Selection
- My daughter can be an absolute pain in the ass sometimes, but it’s also a great gift to get after shit that she believes in.
- We go to war on the same shit and nothing changes, which comes down to 80% on me.
POINT #3: WTF Mode
- My patience is minimal with all of the shit storms that are occurring around me with all of the intense amounts of pressure which I sometimes take out on my kids having my morning routine thrown off.
- The reality is that my war that I deal with my kids is really about the war that I deal with myself.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you in a relationship that you are currently at war with someone without taking into the fact that you’re at war with yourself as well?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that area that you’re at war with someone but in actuality are at war with yourself. What is the real war going on within you?
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“My routine and energy is all over the place emotionally in the morning due to crazy amounts of pressure. Inside of my world and everyone else’s world we have been brought to this place on purpose, and inside of that world, regardless of what our reality is, that brings us power as we hunt for the truth inside of our lives. The war that I have with my kids is really about the war that I have with myself.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?