Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Oozy Slime That’s Just There
- What started out as a little scratch in the back of my throat, I now have oozy slime in the back of my throat, having the sickness that my whole family has gone through in the last month.
- My youngest daughter and I have been able to thwart this up until now, but now it’s starting to creep up on me.
POINT #2: Speaking Professionally
- As you well know after listening to any of these podcast episodes, I’m a talker; it’s what I do all day with my various businesses.
- Talking is what I do, using the spoken word to pull off all that I need to get accomplished everyday.
POINT #3: You Don’t Have to Go Fast…Just Don’t Go Slow
- Regardless of what resistance is placed around me, I don’t stop what I had planned.
- This requires you to live by the principle to slow down: You don’t have to go fast, just don’t go slow.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you pulled off to a rest stop when you should have turned into the slow lane with your hazards and not stopped?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you have slowed down and gotten off of the highway, going into the rest area when you should have been in the slow lane. What’s the cost? Write that shit down as well as what it would take to move into the slow lane.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I don’t slow down, regardless of whether or not obstacles get thrown at me, like the snot in the back of my throat. This is an example of the resistance that gets in our way that prevents us from getting what we need to get done. The individuals that succeed in life despite setbacks within their buildings are those that are willing to keep going. You don’t have to go fast…just don’t go slow.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?