Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: With My One and Only and Surfing
- While spending time over the weekend in Cabo with my wife, I went surfing with my Australian friend some different waves than what I usually surf on.
- I got introduced for the very first time in my life to a reform wave that builds and fades over deep water.
POINT #2: Doing the Opposite in Order to Reform
- I was told by my surfing buddy that when it comes to reform waves, I have to do the opposite in order to catch the wave on my board, going straight down the wave doing reps.
- The drop is bigger than what I’m used to doing reps and going down on the wave.
POINT #3: New Environments Require New Knowledge
- Whenever we go into a new environment, there’s new knowledge that is required in order to maintain or hold our own, recognizing that at first we’re going to feel a rookie, even if it’s on something that we normally are familiar with.
- Each industry and environment has new problems and lessons to be learned, regardless of how much knowledge we have, which requires time to learn more.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) is your reform wave? Where do you currently find yourself in a new environment that demands new knowledge?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is, then write down what new knowledge you think you will need for that area.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Regardless of what new area it is within our lives, new environments require new knowledge. If you’re not in a new environment that requires new knowledge, I’m going to have you consider that you’re dying, because you aren’t allowing yourself to grow.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?