Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The Tale of Two Toes
- My wife has incredibly strong toes which we call Eagle Toes, which are slightly webbed as a family trait like her mom’s, teaching herself to pick shit up with her feet due to laziness.
- While surfing around in Cabo while on a weekend trip with my wife, I paddled around and worked on my duck dive, pushing off of the ledge of my board with my toes.
POINT #2: Fear Factor Going Away
- Putting into practice that which is theory creates a whole new experience that also takes away the fear factor giving a new outcome due to new perspectives.
- This usually leads to a better experience and
POINT #3: New Outside Perspectives
- When we are able to get a new perspective, we are then able to discover new aspects to a good counsel for new counsel and perspectives.
- This will require you to get to the next level by seeing things differently.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently guidance and it’s working, BUT you know that you need an outside perspective?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Through laziness, some of our greatest skills are exposed. When we put into practice that which was once theory, we are then able to see a new perspective, which results in a new (and usually better) experience.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?