Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The Frank Fact of the Matter
- I have found myself in a very interesting place in my world in which people continue to tell me to slow down in order to accept their reality.
- The reality is, they need to speed up to keep up with the desires and targets that I have set in my life.
POINT #2: Unapologetic Growth
- I refuse to apologize for the speed in which I grow because it makes others feel uncomfortable to be around growth that challenges the state in which they are living.
- I had to learn how to stop apologizing for being more committed than other people and achieve financial prosperity compared to others around me.
POINT #3: Becoming a Great White Shark
- I am well aware that there are still plenty of areas in my life in which I am just a small goldfish amongst Great White sharks.
- Instead of asking the Great White Sharks in the business world to slow down, I’ve learned that I need to ask myself as a current goldfish, “Who do I have to become in order to achieve the growth that is required to grow?”
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you apologizing or shaming yourself for growth, not giving yourself credit for the greatness within you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and a solution to stop apologizing for your greatness.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“The frank fact of the matter is that even though I am often told that I need to slow down, the reality is that everyone else needs to speed up. This is how eternal expansion occurs within my life, and something that I expect from any of those that choose to roll with me in the way I live my life. I’m not going to slow down so that others feel comfortable being around me. I will not apologize for the commitment that I have to bring about the financial prosperity that I have created in my life.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?