Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Alarms at 6 AM
- There were a few remarkable things that happened this morning, the first of which was hearing an alarm go off at 6 o’clock AM while doing my morning Warrior routine prepping for the day.
- The alarm was coming from my oldest daughter’s room, which she’s choosing to do on her own.
POINT #2: Coach Mo’s Whistle
- While my daughters were getting ready for the day, I did my morning surf, in which we’ve had crazy swells lately, hearing the distinct whistle from Coach Mo notifying us that there was a massive swell further down.
- I was too far out to get to that, and ended up doing somersaults and cartwheels under the water to the tune of the Blue Danube Waltz.
POINT #3: Coming Home to a Shit Show
- The morning started off fantastic and ended into a shit show.
- Life is easy to get started but too often when we start fast we end up finishing weak.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you finding yourself starting fast but finishing weak?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and then the one thing that you can do to change the state of affairs for yourself.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Life is easy to get started. You don’t really get a whole lot of points for being a quick starter, but by the time we have to deal with the rest of what life throws at us, starting fast and finishing weak is a common occurrence that I see in people not being able to maintain the endurance amidst change.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?