Fuel 683: The Pucker Factor is Strong
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Dealing with Massive Waves (for me)
- It doesn’t happen very often, but I’ve been dealing with massive waves lately (for me)
- After breaking my board as mentioned in yesterday’s episode, I learned that there’s a lot of things I still don’t understand, which only comes with experience, usually on what NOT to do.
POINT #2: An Experience That’s Difficult to Describe
- It’s difficult to describe to others what it feels like to do shit that doesn’t come easily, whether it’s boxing, surfing or speaking in front of thousands of people.
- This brought about a challenge to learn how to do techniques better, like I did when learning how to duck dive on my recent trip to Cabo.
POINT #3: Paddling Into the Chaos with a Giant School Bus
- We have to learn how to handle the chaos that is coming towards us by approaching it smarter in order to gain more experience amongst situations that bring on insanity, including the awkwardness that occurs from going back to old techniques.
- I felt like I was riding a giant school bus on my larger surfboard, learning that what worked in one condition won’t work in another.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you become aware that the tool you’re trying to use isn’t going to work for you anymore, demanding change?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is, then explore what the tool is that will help you succeed.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“What worked in one condition won’t work in another. There are tools that we use across the board that use to work but no longer support; they get in the way of living because of the expansion that has occurred within us.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?