Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Gas Station Smashing
- While getting gas tonight, a car next to us grinds into a concrete pile on next to the gas pump.
- The driver couldn’t pay for the gas and asked for some change from me, and his passenger was super lit, getting all crazy on me.
POINT #2: Are You Fucking Kidding Me?!
- While coming out to get the money to the driver, the passenger starting giving me lip and telling me, “Fuck you.”
- So, we did a do over with introductions and having the other passenger, a female to drive the car.
POINT #3: Stoned Out of His Mind
- The entire time I was thinking how comical it is that someone who needs help is fighting against those that are trying to offer help.
- There have been times that I’ve attacked others trying to help me and have had others (like tonight) attack me for trying to help them.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you found yourself in a situation in which you were not receptive to someone trying to help you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you have been attacking someone trying to help you, and then write out where you have done that to someone else. Describe the feelings in both situations.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are so many people attacking those that are trying to help others. I find it comical that we fight against those trying to help us.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?