Fuel 686: Reps, Reps….And Get Your Hands Forward
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: A Crazy Reality
- In order to gain power for change, we have to shift our current patterns.
- I did this with surfing this morning with my right hand, which throwing it back has been giving my body misbalance.
POINT #2: High School Surf Team and the Grown Grom
- I was out there, popping out on waves with the local high school surf team, remembering to put my hands up, beating the wave a few extra times giving my body a chance to get up.
- 25 Reps later, I catch a cool wave with my new routine of hands up, getting my hand forward.
POINT #3: Float Tank Experiences
- I’ve been looking for a different strategy to handle all of the intense stress that I have to deal with, doing that along with daily surfing, and it’s taking a little while to get myself on point with the new routine.
- I wanted to feel more zen to implement a new strategy, creating results of an outcome that I want.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you need to change a pattern, and do something different?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that shit must change, and then write down the pattern that needs to change. Write out the first thing you can do today to change that pattern.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“It takes reps to see what you’re doing and how you’re operating as something different. We can’t actually change shit until we’re willing to do something new.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?