Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Laying in the Dark
- I had a few experiences this morning, one of which was going into a float pod, laying in the dark and left with my own thoughts.
- I have an addictive behavior, so I am turning these addictions into a gift, which is what I am turning floating into to give me what I want in life.
POINT #2: Studying for a Test and Watching Old Ladies
- After sitting and reading for a test that I’m about to take for a financial advising course, I saw an old lady come out of one of the floating rooms, and then saw another woman slowly make her way out to her car while I was as well.
- When I saw them shuffling around, I realized, “That’s me!” acknowledging that I’m getting older, which hit me after turning 40, in which my days are now about longevity and enjoyment.
POINT #3: Dying at 100 Years Old
- I plan on living until the age of 100, so it’s going to be a life that matters for the next 59 years.
- I will change the planet before I die as an old, old man, where life is getting simpler instead of getting sucked into bullshit.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you being anchored in life because of a story like age holding you back?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I plan on living until the age of 100, which means that there are still 59 years for me to change the planet, which I have every intention of doing.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?