Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sharing a New Passion
- To relieve you from the constant stories about surfing, I am sharing my newest addiction with you in regards to the float tank that I have been using daily this past week.
- While laying there and feeling relaxed, I realized that I needed to fart while floating in this 10 inches or so of salt water.
POINT #2: The Covered Wagon Pod
- It wasn’t until multiple farts in a row, I realized that I was in a pod and created a covered wagon experience of stinking up the pod instead of relaxing into deep relaxation.
- Because of my own stench, I was ruining my relaxation time in the isolation pod.
POINT #3: Causing My Own Chaos
- There are times that I self-sabotage for no reason at all, regardless of desiring a certain outcome.
- We end up fucking up the process that’s in complete contradiction to making life easier.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently farting in a float tank, making decisions that are making life harder, not better?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what would need to happen to stop fucking up the situation and then DO IT.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“How many times have you gone to do something that you desire but you fuck it up. This self-sabotage has no one to blame but myself.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?