Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The New Addiction is Well Under Way
- I have done yet another session inside of the float tank today, wearing my ABC pants.
- These pants are amazing and actually stand for “Anti-Ball Crushing” (feel free to look it up to confirm).
POINT #2: No One Wants to Hear a Whantrum
- While about to head out for the day there was a woman inside of Float Easy throwing a complete fit, which I’ll call a Whantrum.
- This is where a grown-ass woman throws a whiny, entitled temper tantrum in order to get what she wants (unsuccessfully, might I add).
POINT #3: Paying the Bare Minimum
- I’ve had mantrums over stupid bullshit myself, only to have karma come back and slap me with reality.
- There’s no written law that states that we HAVE to have certain things in life that we have just come to expect to be done for us, and yet we all have these tantrums that we throw at some point in our life (some more than others) in which we just want to whine about shit not happening for us the way we want it to, regardless of whether or not we paid for it.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) have you become a mantrum or whantrum person, bitching and moaning about something?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and the thing that’s going on that’s causing you to have a mantrum/whantrum. Then write what you’re going to do about it today.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I hear people complain about shit they’re experiencing all of the time without any consideration of the amount of money that it takes for them to have things in the first place. We gave ask been trained to feel entitled to shit, whining about it when it doesn’t come to us like we want it to.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?