Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: A Life of Floating Shenanigans Continues
- When doing sensory deprivation, being in a place of no sense of feeling, touch, or space, I kept hitting the walls of the float tank pod with my head and toes.
- I had always gone to the same room prior to this morning’s float tank experience, but it the pod I was in felt a lot smaller than the other pod I had been using.
POINT #2: Uncomfortable in Pure Relaxation
- I was the problem being too big in a small pod, which has occurred in many other areas in my life in which the progress that I want to achieve is too large for the area that is too small.
- The situation that occurs is that you will remain cramped until you place yourself into a situation that works for the amount of growth that we want.
POINT #3: Being the Problem Means You Can Find the Solution Also
- Once we acknowledge that what we’re experiencing isn’t working, we can begin looking for further options.
- Oftentimes we just need someone to guide us to a pod that’s the right size for us instead of remaining stuck in a pod that’s too small.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you stuck in a pod that’s too small?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is then write down the first step of who you need to talk to or where you need to go to make a change to a bigger pod that will give you the space you need.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“How many times in my life have I been in a situation convinced that I am the problem? That I’m broken, dysfunctional or unworthy to have a solution occur. My whole life, I have been too big for the location that I’ve been in, thinking something was wrong with me when the reality was that the space was too small for me.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?