Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: FUBAR Addictions
- I tend to yell when I get all fired up, especially when training, which is why I have a scratchy FUBAR voice with today’s podcast episode.
- Unlike my yelling when I get fired up to cause my voice to get scratchy, I changed the whole aspect of my addictions by turning them towards behaviors that will serve me rather than harm me.
POINT #2: Breakfast Routines that Change Your Life
- By creating a breakfast routine for myself, I was able to harness my addictive behavior towards something that brings me power.
- While I pulled up to the local breakfast joint, a woman that was unhealthy skinny knocked on my window asking for money for breakfast, and I almost turned her down when I saw her on her iPhone.
POINT #3: Changing Stories
- Doing the Stack everyday, which is a Software tool inside of the Warrior program, I’m able to shift the stories that were going on within me disconnecting her from my life.
- The outcome in this situation was a warm meal for that woman, my jacket for her to wear and some money to help her out, making me feel better for enacting that side of me that is fulfilled helping people.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself triggered with a story that does not work, cutting people off from connecting to you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that story is, as well as the cost that is occurring within your life. Is it worth changing the story?
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We all have stories that frame the way that we see life. When we are able to shift the way in which we look at life, we are able to make better connections that serve rather than distance ourselves with others.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?