Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sitting Poolside with a 6 Year Old Princess
- While sitting at the pool with my six year old princess, we go over the definition of a whantrums (a woman having a tantrum) as well as becoming a woman when a girl turns 31.
- I also discovered that I am at the perfect age for a mantrum as well, which is a tantrum that men have.
POINT #2: Not Getting Hair Wet
- I submersed my older daughter into the water after she said that she didn’t want to get her hair wet, in which we had a whantrum happen right in front of us.
- These tantrums are when we’re upset, which is OK for us to have.
POINT #3: It’s OK to Throw a Fit
- Tantrums show that we’re OK with ourselves feeling upset so that we know how to make it stop if it doesn’t give us what we want.
- When we are able to accept the emotional triggers that fuel us in life, we’re also able to see what serves us and what doesn’t serve us.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself in a repetitive tantrum (whantrum/mantrum)?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board write that area in which you’re in a repetitive pattern of a tantrum, and then right down the thing that’s actually causing the tantrum. Does it give you what you want?
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“When we are able to accept that we all have tantrums in life, we are also able to accept that the emotional reaction to the trigger that we’re experiencing is OK. The challenge is to then take it a step further by asking ourselves if this tantrum gives us what we want.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?