Fuel 693: Dead Rats in My Garage
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Gone for the Entire Day
- The last week we’ve had an ongoing issue of having the garage smell like ass and then death, unable to figure out what it is though I thought it was because of a dead rat.
- I knew there was something dead in my garage, absolutely convinced that there’s a dead animal somewhere in the garage until.
POINT #2: Dying in the Garage
- There are so many rats in my damn garage, and a rat got in, shit everywhere and then get trapped and died in my garage.
- I can’t handle it anymore because of the smell, and wasn’t one bit surprised when I found the dead, rotting body that had been stinking my garage up.
POINT #3: Ignoring Inevitable Delays Rots and Stinks
- There are issues that occur in our lives in which we can smell the shit that needs to change, yet we choose to ignore it and hope it will solve itself.
- The reality in life is that
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you ignoring the dead rat in your life?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the current experience/cost that comes from ignoring the dead rat, then write out what you’re going to do to deal with it today.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I knew there was a dead rat in my garage but chose to keep ignoring it until the smell got to be too much. There are issues that occur in our lives in which we can smell the shit that needs to change, and yet we delay and pretend like life was still working. It will continue to stink until I solve the problem. Life isn’t going to fix itself, and this dead rat acts as a symbol for my life that I need to be clear instead of ignore shit that must be handled.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?