Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: An Intersting Arising on the Fence
- I have had very interesting experiences occur in a few areas of my business regarding people that are on the fence about what they are committed to doing.
- They are waiting for the world to commit to them before they can commit to the world, which never works until we’re willing to show our commitment first.
POINT #2: A Bold Commitment to Go to Grow
- There’s a bold commitment to GO, and then you will watch the world collide and align to make that happen.
- If you expect it to go the other way around, you’ll find yourself disappointed, as only bold commitment within yourself FIRST will bring tangible results into your life.
POINT #3: Be Bold to Create
- Just because you want something, it doesn’t mean that there’s going to be a game that’s going to work until you’re committed to going all in and doing what you know needs to get done to make that happen.
- If you’re not willing to BE the bold commitment, there’s no possible way for you to get bold commitments from anyone else.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself to have others give you a bold commitment when you are not giving a bold commitment on your end?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you have been expecting bold commitments from others but have been unwilling to demonstrate one, then look at what might be possible for you if you commit to create a situation that you want. Paint out what it would look like.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s an idea floating around society that somehow the world will fulfill on a bold commitment because you simply ask for it. If you want the world to commit to you, show the world that you are committed. Your commitment must proceed and LEAD your way to others. The bold commitment must come from you and will not come from anybody else.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?