Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: The Habits of Public Posts
- I’ve been dealing with the heat from comments that were made about my wife’s hair technique called Natural Beaded Rows (NBR).
- So, I emailed one of the women to confront her about her comments she made to see if she was willing to join us live on our BMS podcast, to which she ignored me about going into bitch mode.
POINT #2: Stop Harassing Me in MY House
- This woman’s reaction was that I was harassing her for calling her out when she comes into MY realm and talk shit without consequences.
- Society has created
POINT #3: The Power of a Bully
- Bullies only have power when others don’t punch back, and cyberbullying occurs when sharing a voice with venom that doesn’t think it has any ramification for being pussies behind a keyboard.
- If my house gets shit in, you get slapped and if you continue, you will be pounded into the pavement because I will defend my kingdom against bullies that are trying to steal power from others.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you have a weak approach to defense, not taking a stand in order to be politically correct or avoid conflict?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you’re allowing a situation to occur that you’re not doing anything about, and then write out ONE THING that you’re going to do to take a stand for yourself.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Society has created conditions in which everyone has a voice. The Challenge then comes that they don’t think they need to be held accountable for the words they say because it’s not face to face. It’s created a society of individuals that say whatever they want to say to whomever they want to say it to, yet it doesn’t make sense to have the freedom to talk shit, but when confronted, the hypocrisy ensues. At one point does hypocrisy end? This is how bullying occurs.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?