Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: From Skateboarding to Surfing
- My right hand man for Wake Up Warrior, Jeremy Finlay, has been skateboarding for years and has always had great skills with a board.
- This week he picked up surfing this week, catching a few of his first waves in today’s surf session.
POINT #2: No Longer Having Fun Alone
- I was having as much fun watching him surf as I did catching my own waves, enjoying myself thoroughly.
- I’m no longer surfing alone, and it’s been extremely gratifying enjoying this experience with someone in my core inner circle.
POINT #3: The Joy of Growth
- There’s an amazing growth that comes into a person’s life when they get a chance to lead what they live.
- It brings a whole new level of joy and commitment to improve being able to teach from that place, seeing the growth in others that has been felt within you.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you learning and living but lacking the commitment to lead someone else down the path that you’ve been on?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you’re currently living but need to start leading others down that path, then write out one thing that you will do TODAY to become a leader in that area.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s an amazing growth that comes into a person’s life when they get a chance to lead from what they live. There’s a joy that comes inside of our lives helping another person grow. I found that I MUST lead because it brings a whole other level of fun in to my life.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?