Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Effecting Other Things
- I have a super high energy level that leads to extreme amounts of productivity as well as burn out, which effects everything else in my life.
- I have learned to deal with my high and low up and down my whole life, so instead of taking medication, I’ve learned to self-regulate my energy to only depend on myself to become powerful.
POINT #2: Crazy Creativity
- I realize that I’m not normal; I’m obsessive about shit and it’s part of my DNA to be a psychopath that creates big shit.
- They think that if they have this, then they have that, meaning if they have the creative within them, they also have the crazy.
POINT #3: Hitting the Primary Domino
- I have tools that I use within my life that help set up my day for creativity or chaos, in which sticking to them brings production and deviating from them brings madness.
- There’s a primary domino that we can all hit the moment we wake up by implementing a routine into our life that brings about growth, which for me comes in the form of float tanks, surfing, sending out messages to loved ones first thing in the morning and a tool inside of Warrior known as the Stack.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you have some crazy going on but you’re not regulating it?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is that you’re not hitting the primary domino as well as the cost that has been coming from not hitting it. Then write out one thing you could do today to get that primary domino in motion.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Most people are terrified of the domino effect in their life. If they have this, then they have that, in which most individuals operate in creativity with the crazy. Simplicity and creativity expand when I’m in a place of power over my emotions, but when I become a slave to my crazy, complete chaos ensues.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?