Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sunday Lunch and Errands
- While grabbing sandwiches for the Super Bowl and running errands with my daughter in the Aventador.
- As we were walking back to the car after picking up overpriced organic popsicles, we spotted a bunch of teenage guys standing near the Lamborghini taking pictures and having a good time.
POINT #2: Turning Guy’s Heads of All Ages
- I got to chatting with them and a the security officer of the parking lot came up to us as well, in which I’ve noticed that the car is something that turns guys heads of all ages and brings something out in them.
- When I bought my car, I was told by the car dealer to get ready for people to always know where I’m at because of the rarity that my car is.
POINT #3: No Luck, Just Grind
- I didn’t get my car because God loves me more than anyone else, lucky to have an Aventador and chosen to be successful.
- The reality is that I have had a ruthless commitment to create the shit that I want.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you ?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area in which you’re playing the “I’m not blessed” card, then write out what might happen to make that happen, as well as one thing that will take you from the land of lucky and blessed to one of ruthless commitment and production.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“I’m not some lucky guy that just happened to wake up one morning and became one of the chosen ones by God to create things. ALL of us have been given gifts, talents and abilities that we can utilize to make our lives the way that it is. There’s a sense that life’s results just fucking happens. It becomes the story of humanity with a struggling identity crisis that you have been blessed with talents and an ability to create the life that you desire with no exceptions. It’s rarely easy and requires shitloads of hard decisions for YEARS to create momentum for success. The truth is, we all have our own unique abilities to succeed, and if we did the shit we knew we needed to do today, within months your life will be unrecognizable and within a decade you are going to be the man that others will say must be lucky. It’s not luck, but comes off of the wake of ruthless commitment.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?