Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: 1 of 4 12-Hour Trainings
- I just finished the first day of 12-hour training within my wife’s hair styling salon in regards to her hair extension technique known as Natural Beaded Rows (NBR).
- My team hustled their asses off to train those from what is being lived, and it’s exhausting to show what it looks like to create a life that matters.
POINT #2: Tiredness and Fatigue
- There are 2 kinds of exhaustion: 1) burnout and 2) accomplishment for doing something that matters.
- When we are living a life of purpose, we will still feel exhaustion, but with it will also come a sense of purpose that renews our energy to get after it the following day.
POINT #3: Creating a Life that Matters
- It comes down to choice, on whether or not we remain exhausted and burned out or what we do brings value to others.
- No one can answer whether or not your life matters except you.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Does your life actually matter to you?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the level of fatigue that you’re at and explain whether it’s due to burnout as a slave or operating as a king because what you’re doing matters.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We teach through what we live inside of my businesses. We show them from a life that matters, but we also show that within that place, there are times that we’re going to be tired. There are 2 kinds: 1) exhausted from life 2) exhausted after doing shit that matters. When creations are driven by that feeling of what I do matters, recovery brings a renewed purpose to get after it even more the next day.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?