Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: A Situation That Makes Me Smile
- We have been using the Surf & Sand Hotel for some of my events for years in which there is a steep incline to get into the entrance from the road.
- Inevitably, there’s always a vehicle, usually a delivery truck, that wedges itself in trying to take the turn straight on instead of at an angle, making me smile at the consistency of this epic fail.
POINT #2: Pinned Roads and Back Alleyways
- I was able to use the back alleyway when I saw how I was stuck to get to the road until the Valet helped take me out, reminding me of what I already knew, but had forgotten.
- There’s always another way, even when it appears as if we’re stuck.
POINT #3: Range Rover Bike Racks
- After purchasing a Range Rover Sport for my wife right before we had our daughter, I attempted to put a bike rack on the back while being fully immersed into IronMan and was stuck until I was shown to turn the rack around, fitting it perfectly into place.
- Wake Up Warrior is about showing men another way when they think that they’re stuck without any possible solutions
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you currently stuck trying to do something one way?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and who you could talk to for a new perspective to turn feeling stuck around.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“How many situations have we been in remaining stuck that the solution is A, B, and C, locked into a way of seeing things? There’s always another way.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?