Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Concluding the BMS Event
- We concluded a Big Money Stylist event this week which ended with tattoos to symbolize their friendship bonding.
- They were all drunk making a permanent decision, which reminded me of my right arm getting tattooed in the middle of a night-time intoxication.
POINT #2: Dealing with Multiple Sides of a Story
- I had a feeling that my wife was going to get tattooed with everyone else, but she decided not to.
- It’s part of human nature to put people in boxes of should and should not, projecting our stories of how we see life onto others.
POINT #3: The One Skill Set to Leave with Children
- The greatest opportunity that you could leave with your child is to make their own decisions and own those decisions.
- Instead of saying, “This is how it is,” it’s better to allow others to take ownership for their own choices, being allowed to bring out one’s own divinity through diversity of our choices.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself stuck in the situation in which you’re trying to control other people, causing YOU pain, stress and frustration?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what might be possible if you let them live their life on their own.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We as human beings try to control each other all of the time. People around us are doing things that we don’t think they should or should not be doing. We categorize people into boxes, but what that is in actuality is a projection of how we see ourselves. The minute we do this, the color of life disappears, going black and white, blurring into gray. What allows the divinity of life to be expressed is the diversity of our choices in life.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?