Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Watching Movies with a Room Full of Women
- During Date Night with my wife, we were sitting in the theater watching the latest 50 Shades of Gray movie which led to some great sex with Danielle later on.
- During this, my oldest daughter kept calling about a breakout that she had on her face that she was freaking out about.
POINT #2: Warts and Rashes
- My daughter keeps touching her face with the finger that had a special ointment on it to clear the warts that she’s had on her hands.
- Once we made this realization that she was causing the rash herself, once she stopped touching her face, it went down significantly.
POINT #3: It is What it Isn’t
- Our routines or actions can lead to an indirect assessment trying to solve the wrong problems.
- The chaos that ensues in our life, once clarified on there the core issue can quickly get resolved.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you currently have a problem that’s shown up instead of looking deeper into what’s actually causing this problem to show up?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where you’re indirectly causing chaos and what you can do to eliminate it in your life.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“We look at a problem that we have, thinking that it’s caused by something different than what we’re actually doing to ourself.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?