Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Getting Lost in Thousands of Transactions
- There are literally thousands of transactions that go through my multiple businesses everyday, and sometimes there’s the inevitable order that falls through the crack.
- When Customer Support gets notified, more often than not there’s we have direct and indirect ways in which the customer goes about their order.
POINT #2: Needing to Here the Rest of the Story
- A guy posted publicly about his problem and so we are going to have a public conversation about it as well, discovering that what he implied was in fact only a few hours later after he purchased.
- The problem is basing demands and requests on one story while the truth of the matter is quite another.
POINT #3: Confronting with Facts
- Indirect passive-aggressive reactions will never create results.
- Only directly approaching with FACTS will we be able to find resolutions and move forward, whether it’s with customer support or our relationship with our spouse.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you taking a passive-aggressive approach?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that’s at and what it is that you’re doing to take a passive-aggressive approach to pussyfoot around the solution. Then answer why you’re doing it, and what the direct approach would look like.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There’s an indirect passive-aggressive reaction that we have as human beings that leads to passive aggressive responses back. The reality is, indirect talk doesn’t get us anywhere. It leads to back and forth bullshit instead of directly pointing out direct approaches in order to get issues resolved so we can move on. Problems don’t get solved with indirect behavior.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?