Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: No Turkeys in the Bedroom
- I woke up at 4 am this morning, instead of when my phone’s alarm was scheduled to go off at 4:30 am, which sounds a lot better than having a turkey gobble as a wake up alarm.
- Waking up, I found out that after doing my morning routine, I didn’t have any toothpaste, so I brushed my teeth with mouthwash instead.
POINT #2: Consuming Morning Stacks
- Every morning, I do morning Stack work which can be further explained inside of Section 3 of the WarriorBook which is about creating a new perspective from triggers that cause chaos.
- Today’s Stack topic was about fighting with my wife over business, money and life in general, not wanting to see her face.
POINT #3: Stretching Open Stories
- Our behaviors are driven by what we think is possible, as well as our beliefs.
- When I do a Stack, it helps me stretch open the stories that boil over into the entire outcome of every aspect of my life so that I can flip them around to make my life maintain power.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you stuck in a story that’s not giving you what you want?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the story, the opposite version of that story, then write down what else you now see is possible after looking at the opposite version, then write down the story that will actually give you what you want.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“One of the fastest ways to shift a story that brings chaos is by looking at the opposite version of the story. It forces us to change our perspective to a different place, and looking for the truth behind that new story.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?