Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Cornucopia and Plethora of Shit Shows
- After waking up in a complete funk, I had to shift this mentality in order to have the day be productive by doing a Stack and amazing surf session.
- This reframe that made the morning fun was temporary after having multiple appointments all lined up that got thrown off after my wife woke up not feeling well and having to adjust everything else.
POINT #2: Audibles Everywhere
- The only path that was available was the one that I didn’t want to do, so it came down to staying committed to the plan or committed to the outcome.
- I had to move my schedule around to be back on point by being willing to adjust and move.
POINT #3: Adjust and Move
- We will lose the outcome of getting what it is that we want when we remain stuck to the plan instead of the outcome, especially when we don’t have any other option.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you stuck to the plan and have lost sight of the outcome?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board other options that can be done to change the plan in order to achieve the outcome when audibles and shifts must occur.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“There are days in which the only path that is available is the one that we don’t want to do, so it comes down to staying committed to the plan or committed to the outcome. Sometimes we have to audible and change our plans in the game of life to adjust and move.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?