Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sitting Amongst Shenanigans
- In the words of Coach Mo, I had the best wave that was ever surfed to date, with THREE turns on the wave.
- It was absolutely magical.
POINT #2: Stop Thinking…Just Go
- There are many things in our life that become worse because we overthink it, whether it’s surfing, sex, or business systems.
- It requires limited thinking to do something, improve, feel it and go.
POINT #3: Longing for Certainty
- We can get numbers to read what we want them to read, but the certainty that we’re longing and hoping for doesn’t come about just because of numbers.
- If you don’t know if something works, you will never know until you test it instead of overthinking it.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself in the place that you’re overthinking?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you’re overthinking and what it is that you’re scared of that’s forcing you to overthink. Write down what would have to happen to have the courage to just go and replace that fear.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Surfing is this weird sport in which the more you think about it, the more you suck. It requires limited thinking to do it, improve, feel it and GO.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?