Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Evening in Maui
- It’s been a full day of traveling and playing hard getting the family to Maui for a vacation so that my normal routine of recording a podcast was thrown off.
- The lesson that I learned from this was that we need to do shit that hurts.
POINT #2: Hawaiian Chaos
- Every time I travel to Hawaii with my family, it’s a complete shit show and complete chaos in life.
- My routines and patterns are completely fucked up being on vacations, and always being with Danielle while trying to figure shit out led to fight after fight after fight because we were both trying to figure things out.
POINT #3: Triggers from the Past
- As soon as we arrived, I realized that there are still things that I need to figure out, spending 7 nights and 8 days on the longest family vacation I’ve ever taken.
- I’m testing myself to trying to understand and connect better with what I need to still do to test myself.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you need to put yourself to the test?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board the area that you know you need to test yourself and what you can do to test yourself in that area immediately.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“You’ll never get better if you don’t take on the shit that’s hard. It forces you to confront all of these emotions from the past and test where you’re at today so you know where you need to still go.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?