Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Sitting Shotgun and Reading Waves
- There’s only so much floating and drinking next to the side of the pool that a person can take before it gets mind numbing.
- Understanding the different kinds of breaks around you, according to Coach Mack, takes a lot of skill to read the waves one way but also realize that it’s still coming from the same ocean.
POINT #2: Finding New Breath
- There were a few waves that we went on that were beyond my pay grade of surfing skills, to which Coach Mack informed me that it comes down to breathing deeply to bring more energy and feel less panic
- Oxygen becomes your best friend, especially once you get held under the water longer than you would like.
POINT #3: Stop Panicking!
- Panic explodes a situation.
- When we learn to breathe out patience, we’re able to replace that energy used in the form of panic by focusing on calming down instead, making situations much better overall.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you going into panic mode?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board your panic plan and what you need to do to give you patience and calm to replace that panic instead.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Panic explodes situations. Without the patience that comes from being calm, you can’t achieve the success that you seek. Learning to be calm comes from your breathing.”
–Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?