Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Addicted Since May 2017
- For all of those that have been following my podcast the past few months, you know how much of an addiction surfing has become for me since I began it last May.
- You also know that I’ve been in Maui with my family, and there’s a lot of different terms that are used in Hawaii to describe waves.
POINT #2: Skipping a Heartbeat
- The way that the waves come in, they’re big and massive, and are super intimidating to me after experiences in the past of getting stuck in the waves.
- There is nothing in my life that compares to the awe-inspiring terror and peace that comes when I paddle into a big surf.
POINT #3: Don’t Let Go, Just Take a Deep Breath
- Feeling myself tumble in the wave, I found this moment in which I started to panic that I don’t have enough breath, and the only thing that came to my mind was, “Don’t panic.”
- When we place peace and taking a deep breath during times of panic and chaos, we are able to battle the inevitable waves that come crashing down onto us because we know now to let go.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you find yourself in a situation in which you keep panicking?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that area that you continue to let go, then write down what might happen if you didn’t let go and held on a just a little longer.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Don’t let go. Take a deep breath. Don’t panic. These are the words that come to my mind when surfing a wave that brings terror and chaos, but it can also apply to anything we do in life that brings fear to our heart.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?