Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Still In Maui
- Today was a big day paddling out solo with my surf session, nervous to put my big boy panties on.
- It was $400/surf session before, and after catching one wave, I felt a zzzzdt on my finger.
POINT #2: Committed to Shocking Water
- It was totally new for me to be that far out in the water with wave after wave after wave, even though I got shocked on my fingers.
- Because there are so many waves, you have to pick your wave and be committed to it.
POINT #3: Violating the Stuck in the Wash Code
- There were 4-5 seconds getting stuck in the Wash, which cost me 4-5 minutes of time, getting shocked yet again.
- There’s going to be unexpected shit whenever we paddle out in life’s waves, and we need to pick our battles, then commit to whatever it is that we pick.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) are you tackling waves that you shouldn’t be and where you need to be more selective about what waves you tackle?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where there areas are and what might be possible if you pick the right battles.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“No matter what, when you paddle out in life, you’re going to face unexpected shit. Because of that, there are a lot of people that are not going to go out. Once you’re willing to go out, you’ve got to pick your wave and be committed to it. The second piece is to pick your battles; not every opportunity is worth seizing, being selective about what we choose in the game of life across all areas of the Core 4.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?