Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Traveling on the Highway After Doing Something Fun
- After we pulled over to the side of the road so I could surf, my daughters share the experience that we had going into the waterfalls on the island while on our family vacation in Maui.
- My daughter Ruby and I went into the waterfall while Bailee took pictures of us.
POINT #2: Family Victories
- For Danielle, the family time that she had warmed her heart, especially the prospect of an upcoming nap.
- Bailee and Danielle have been studying their astrological signs, spending quality time with each other.
POINT #3: Crucial Vacations
- I’m finding victory in the fact that I have made it through the longest family vacation we’ve ever had and I haven’t lost my damn mind.
- Even though taking the time to plan out a family vacation is hard, it’s absolutely crucial to create these experiences with your family.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance, business) do you know you need to try something different when it comes to your vacation that you do more of?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board where that area is and what you can do today to make your vacation in that area victorious and provide you with more value in your life.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Family vacations need to happen. We never go on vacations for longer than 3 days and yet this time around we’re staying for 8 days, and this time together has allowed us to spend quality time.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?