Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Quick but Fun Adventure
- The Maui trip has come to an end, and though today’s episode is significantly shorter than the others, there are still some great lessons to learn.
- According to Bailee, the family trip was adventurous, fun, tropical, clear, beautiful and had good service at the restaurants where we stayed at the Four Seasons Resort.
POINT #2: From Great to Great
- Some go on a vacation to avoid the life that they are currently living, thinking that’s the only reason vacations exist.
- Being able to love your life allows you to experience creating a life that allows you to feel like you’re on vacation regardless of whether you’re at home or on a trip.
POINT #3: Time to Go Home
- At some point, we have to come home.
- The greatness of whatever you do comes with a desire to come home as well.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you don’t ever want the great moment to come to an end because of the story that it’s not going to get any better from there?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board what would have to change at home to make you want to go home instead of remaining looking forward to only a vacation life.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Endings have different experiences for different people. Whether you’re taking a vacation to get away from a life you can’t stand or leave a life that you love to open another door from greatness to greatness to greatness.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?