Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
IN TODAY’S FUEL….
POINT #1: Surfing on a Naked Beach
- While out surfing for one of the last sessions with Coach Mack, we went to a break along a nude beach.
- Within a few minutes I broke my board, but the resort was close enough I was able to get back to the water right before the nudist began showing up.
POINT #2: White, Pasty Sunscreen On Crotches
- There was an older couple that had white, pasty sunscreen all over their naked bodies (literally) in order to prevent their penis and vagina from burning along with the rest of their body.
- Sometimes there are times that we need to protect ourselves, teaching me a lot of lessons.
POINT #3: Lessons from Nudists
- Until you get into a situation you don’t actually know what you need.
- Walking around naked comfortably requires being comfortable in our own skin, literally and figuratively, operating in authentic power.
QUESTION OF THE DAY:
- Where in your Core 4 (body, being, balance and business) do you know you need to level up your comfort being nude with who you truly are? Where are you covering up and you need to become a nudist in?
CHALLENGE OF THE DAY:
- Write in your War Map (journal) or the http://app.warriorbook.com War Board that area is when it comes to your comfort or the lack thereof where you know you need to become more transparent.
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
“Protection is necessary, and yet it’s not something that we initially consider about life. Until we’re in a situation, we don’t actually know what we need. When we are operating in our own authentic power, walking around in our own self-love and acceptance, we would be comfortable having a conversation in front of someone else completely naked and not having any problem because we own our power. There’s no hiding, and that comes about when you tell the truth.”
— Garrett J White
HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAKE UP WARRIOR DOCUMENTARY?